This pack showcases seafood from the Cantabrian Sea, which is along the northern coast of Spain and the southwest coast of France. This pack will be prepared with care and includes the following:
* White Tuna in Olive Oil (Bonito del Norte en Aceite de Oliva): This white tuna is caught in the Cantabrian Sea and is known for its soft, juicy texture and superior taste.
* White Tuna in Pickled Sauce (Bonito del Norte en Escabeche): This white tuna, also known as Bonito de Norte, is caught in the Cantabrian Sea. Each tuna is hooked one by one using a traditional fishing method. It is boiled and packed in a typical pickled sauce.
* Clams (Almejas al natural): These natural clams are fished off the coast of Brittany in France and are known for their tenderness and fresh taste.
* Razor Clams in Brine (Navajas al natural: These trimmed razor clams from Galicia are steamed and hand packed. They have a richer flavor and firmer texture than other types of clams. These thin, long clams are considered a delicacy since they grow in shallow waters where they have to be manually dug out of the sand by mariscadoras.
*Octopus in Olive Oil (Pulpo en Aceite de Oliva): This octopus comes from Galicia where the best quality tentacles are selected and delicately steamed to maintain their soft texture.
*Olives Stuffed with Anchovy (Aceitunas rellenas de anchoa): These green olives, of the Manzanilla variety, are plump and fleshy with a mild taste. The olives are pitted and stuffed with a generous portion of anchovy paste, which results in an excellent combination of flavors.
* Appetizer Sauce (Salsa de Aperitivo): Made with vinegar, red paprika and spices. This tangy sauce compliments any snack or tinned appetizer. Made with the same family recipe since 1950.