This pack showcases seafood from the Cantabrian Sea, which is along the northern coast of Spain and the southwest coast of France. This pack includes the following:
* White Tuna in Olive Oil (Bonito del Norte en Aceite de Oliva): This white tuna is caught in the Cantabrian Sea and is known for its soft, juicy texture and superior taste.
* White Tuna in Pickled Sauce (Bonito del Norte en Escabeche): This white tuna, also known as Bonito de Norte, is caught in the Cantabrian Sea. Each tuna is hooked one by one using a traditional fishing method. It is boiled and packed in a typical pickled sauce.
* Clams (Almejas al natural): These natural clams are fished off the coast of Brittany in France and are known for their tenderness and fresh taste.
* Razor Clams in Brine (Navajas al natural: These trimmed razor clams from Galicia are steamed and hand packed. They have a richer flavor and firmer texture than other types of clams. These thin, long clams are considered a delicacy since they grow in shallow waters where they have to be manually dug out of the sand by mariscadoras.
*Octopus in Olive Oil (Pulpo en Aceite de Oliva): This octopus comes from Galicia where the best quality tentacles are selected and delicately steamed to maintain their soft texture.
*Olives Stuffed with Anchovy (Aceitunas rellenas de anchoa): These green olives, of the Manzanilla variety, are plump and fleshy with a mild taste. The olives are pitted and stuffed with a generous portion of anchovy paste, which results in an excellent combination of flavors.
* Appetizer Sauce (Salsa de Aperitivo): Made with vinegar, red paprika and spices. This tangy sauce compliments any snack or tinned appetizer. Made with the same family recipe since 1950.
***Items might vary according to availability***