This pack showcases the costal region of Galicia whose seafood is considered some of the best in Spain. This pack includes the following:
* Cockles in Brine (Berberechos al natural): These cockles come from Galicia, where they are size selected, boiled and hand packed in their own juices. They may be paired with our Espinaler sauce, which adds a tangy flavor to tinned seafood.
* Scallops in Galician Sauce (Zamburiñas en Salsa Gallega): These scallops are from the region of Galicia, where only the best shells are hand selected. They are later steamed and prepared in a traditional Galician sauce. The scallops may be served at room temperature direct from the tin or slightly heated to better enjoy the flavors of the sauce.
* White Tuna in Pickled Sauce (Bonito del Norte en Escabeche): This white tuna is caught in the Cantabrian Sea to the north of Spain. Each tuna is hooked one by one using a traditional fishing method. It is boiled and packed in a typical pickled sauce.
* Baby Sardines in Olive Oil (Sardinillas en Aceite de Oliva): These baby sardines come from the Galician Coast, where they are fished in September for optimum quality. These tiny delicacies are steamed and packed in olive oil.
*Octopus in Olive Oil (Pulpo en Aceite de Oliva): This octopus comes from Galicia where the best quality tentacles are selected and delicately steamed to maintain their soft texture.
*Olives Stuffed with Anchovy (Aceitunas rellenas de anchoa): These green olives, of the Manzanilla variety, are plump and fleshy with a mild taste. The olives are pitted and stuffed with a generous portion of anchovy paste, which results in an excellent combination of flavors.
* Appetizer Sauce (Salsa de Aperitivo): Made with vinegar, red paprika and spices. This tangy sauce compliments any snack or tinned appetizer. Made with the same family recipe since 1950.
***Items might vary according to availability***